Membership And Mission
The mission of the Willamette Valley Wineries Association is to promote, preserve and advance the prestige of Oregon’s Willamette Valley AVA and its wines through the support of our members, community and environment.
The Willamette Valley AVA is universally recognized as the premier New World winegrowing region. We are Pinot noir and so much more.
WVWA membership resources enable the following activities and efforts to support this mission:
- Trade and Consumer Education: Create awareness of and preference for Willamette Valley AVA wines.
- Tourism Promotion: Increase wine focused visitation to the Willamette Valley AVA.
- Environmental Stewardship: Dedicated to the goal that our wines are crafted utilizing sustainable practices from vine to glass.
- Community Support: Act as a philanthropic asset to and support the diverse communities of the Willamette Valley AVA.
- Advocacy: Monitor Federal, state and local issues, inform members, initiate discussion and advocate on behalf of the Willamette Valley wine industry.
Branding: Promote a clear and consistent brand of Willamette Valley AVA wines and the region.
Membership: Deliver member value across diverse business models and foster engagement.
Industry Collaboration: Increase efficiency and effectiveness of initiatives by working with other organizations.
BECOME A MEMBER
Click here to view membership categories and dues.
CONTACT THE WVWA
Contact us if you would like more information regarding membership. We look forward to working with you.