The mission of the Willamette Valley Wineries Association is to promote, preserve and advance the prestige of Oregon’s Willamette Valley AVA and its wines through the support of our members, community and environment.
FOR WILLAMETTE VALLEY WINERIES AND WINE COUNTRY BUSINESSES
Are you a WVWA member? Sign in here to access our extranet.
Click here for more information regarding membership and fees.
The Willamette Valley AVA is universally recognized as the premier New World winegrowing region. We are Pinot noir and so much more.
WVWA membership resources enable the following activities and efforts to support this mission:
- Trade and Consumer Education: Create awareness of and preference for Willamette Valley AVA wines.
- Tourism Promotion: Increase wine focused visitation to the Willamette Valley AVA.
- Environmental Stewardship: Dedicated to the goal that our wines are crafted utilizing sustainable practices from vine to glass.
- Community Support: Act as a philanthropic asset to and support the diverse communities of the Willamette Valley AVA.
- Advocacy: Monitor Federal, state and local issues, inform members, initiate discussion and advocate on behalf of the Willamette Valley wine industry.
Morgen McLaughlin, Executive Director
Emily Nelson, Associate Director
Lizzie Adelsheim, Trade Relations & Special Projects Coordinator
Julia Burke, Marketing & Communications Coordinator
2021 Board of Directors
Kim Bellingar, Bellingar Estates
Josh Bergström, Bergstrom Wines
Ben Casteel, Bethel Heights Vineyard
Christine Collier Clair, Willamette Valley Vineyards
Jessica Endsworth, Hyland Estates
Pamela Frye, Iris Vineyards
Carrie Kalscheuer, REX HILL
Michelle Kaufmann, Stoller Wine Group
Bryan Laing, Hazelfern Cellars
Mike McNally, Fairsing Vineyard
Robert Moshier, Westmount
Jessica Mozeico, Et Fille Wines
Scott Neal, Coeur de Terre Vineyard
Kate Norris, Division Winemaking Company
Annie Shull, Raptor Ridge Winery
Larry Stone, Lingua Franca
Sofia Torres, Cramoisi Vineyard
2021 Executive Board
Kim Bellingar, Bellingar Estates (President)
Scott Neal, Coeur de Terre Vineyard (Emeritus)
Jessica Mozeico, Et Fille Wines (Vice-President)
Kate Norris, Division Winemaking Company (Secretary/Treasurer)