Mixing and Baking:
1. Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor and mix until a powder consistency.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and combine well, make sure to scrap the sides of the bowl down.
3. Place in a shallow pan and let cook for 2 hours.
Assembly for Truffles:
4. Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop the individual batters into a parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Using your hands, gently roll the batter into uniformed shaped balls, place back on baking sheet.
6. Using the different toppings of your choice, carefully roll each truffle into your desired toppings, refrigerate or enjoy immediately!