Chili Crisp Snack Mix
1. In a sauce pan, combine butter, honey, and chili crisp (stirring the condiment first to mix spicy bits and oil). Stir over low heat until slightly bubbly.
2. In large bowl, combine cereals, nuts, and pretzels and toss lightly. Pour warmed butter, honey, and chili crisp over mix and stir to evenly distribute and coat.
3. Grease an oven-safe deep roasting pan or cookie sheet(s) with butter. Spread coated cereal mixture on greased pan(s) and bake at 250˚F for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
4. Allow mixture to cool. Store in air tight container.
5. Cruchy and sweet with sneaky heat, this slighltly spicy snack pairs wonderfully with the Fairsing Vineyard Rosé of Pinot noir.
Notes: Riff and substitute favorite cereals, nuts and salty snacks within recipe (a total of 20 cups recommended).
Chili crisp is an on-trend chili oil condiment with crispy bits of garlic, seeds, and aromatics. Some Chili Crisp brands are spicier than others. Fairsing’s favored brands include Laoganma (savory) and Momofuku (heat).